Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sensuality is My Middle Name | About Me

Long before I was Isis The Enchantress,
I was told how sensual I am.

Apparently sensuality oozes through me
and people can't help but notice by the
words I use, the way I speak, the way
I dress, the way I move...the way I AM.

Interestingly, I know I am sensual, but
my experience of me is not the same as
the experience others have of me.

I don't always fully understand what
they are latching onto and appreciating,
but what I DO KNOW is that they do.

To me, the experiences I have speak
volumes about what is possible. I
think sometimes people are so ready
to get to the finish line, they miss
all of the wonderful things along the
way.

Of course, it is their choice to do that,
however I wonder how many of those types
of people realize that there is something
that is missed in their approach. And,
if they don't know, what would they do
if they did know?

Many times the guys who come to me
appreciate the art of sensuality. There
are some who are willing to open themselves
up to the idea that there may be something
more, and as a result will let me guide
them to the pleasures of SENSuality (not
to be confused with SEXuality).

A few years ago I went to New Mexico.
I flew into Albuquerque and decided to
drive up to Santa Fe. Prior to my drive
I met a local who suggested a route through
the mountains that wasn't a clearly obvious
choice to make.

He told me about the many things along the
way that I would be able to see, and the
trip took about twice as long as it would
have on the highway.

It was well worth taking his advice.
The scenery was gorgeous, and I would
have most certainly have missed out if
I was just seeking to get to my destination.

The same holds true in the realm of sensuality.

You can get to your destination one of many
ways. Some will be more cut and dry and
some will be more "scenic." It is always
your choice as to which way you want to go.

The average guy has an orgasm in just 7 1/2
minutes. If you are looking to be average,
sensual may or may not be for you. I find
that most guys who enjoy the sensual route
aren't so inclined to get to the finish line
that quickly - sometimes even slowing ME down,
and/or adding extra minutes.

I have spoken to the sprinters as well as
those who have a leisurely visit with me.
I have also used hypnosis to create an
environment in which there can be sensuality
in a relatively short time frame.

That's what is fun about what I do. So
many possibilities, and so much pleasure
awaits.

What are you waiting for?
 

2 comments:

  1. There pretty much is an art to seduction, practiced on many levels. Isis, I can say, is natural when it comes to seduction. I think it won't be long before I'm able to have a simple conversation with her and I'll be in a light or medium trance just listening to her talk.

    The fact that she's so trustworthy and concerned with the people she hypnotizes makes her all the more appealing. You're bound to get at least or only one thing with Isis - pleasure. And like the sensations of hypnosis itself, that's pretty much how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isisfollower.

    I appreciate what you have said, and think it is important to distinguish seduction from sensuality. Sensuality can be sexual and seductive, however they aren't always related/connected.

    I often think when people connect sensuality to other things, an important aspect of it gets lost. Sensuality for sensuality's sake can be a very beautiful thing. :)

    It just so happens it can make for some really amazing orgasms, too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete