Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the Subject of Love & Me | Recently I have had a few callers tell me that they love me... | About Me

Recently I have had a few
callers tell me that they
love me.

As far as I am concerned,
I will take all the love
I can get. However
whenever someone tells me
that I always seek to
determine what kind of
love it is, and what it
means to the person.

If you've been reading my
blogs, you know that I
look at things differently
than most. I believe
without question that a
person can love more than
one person simultaneously.

I believe love, in and of
itself, is a beautiful thing.
However, most people will
add things to what they
believe love is, and that
is when there is trouble
and confusion and sometimes
heartbreak.

I am more than happy when
a person feels a sense of
love with me, as long as it
doesn't interfere with their
"real" life situation.

I would hate to think that
someone would get so caught
up in me that they would
either ignore the person
they are with, or not want
to be with someone, if they
are single.

In addition, when the type
of love that is felt is
not reciprocated, it can
get kind of difficult, and
sometimes even "weird" for
those who are in the current
equation.

I also want to be careful
about people falling for me
because of the hypnosis.

If I was to be interested
in someone as a client, a
friend, or even a potential
partner, I would always want
to be certain that the hypnosis
didn't bias how they feel about
me. I am OK if it is an
enhancement of otherwise
"natural" feelings, however
even then I tend to want to
be careful.

I like the idea that someone
likes me for who I am, not
because someone or something
told them to feel a certain
way. Call me silly, but if
it's supposed to mean something
to me, I want it to be genuine.

The best part of looking at
things this way is that it
is less likely to make issues
for those who feel love
because they're interacting
with love and not the things
we associate with love.

I mention this to you because
some have such a strong desire
to please me they may go off
on a tangent, thinking that
where they are going would
please me.

I am only pleased when those
I interact with take care of
themselves and do what is in
their own best interest. To
do something for me/in my name
that is harmful or detrimental
or compromising in some way to
you would never please me.

So...

Should you feel you love me.
Wonderful! and thank you.

And...

If that feeling in any way
inhibits your ability to be
who you need to be to your
significant other, or diminishes
or wipes away your desire to be
with anyone else, we should talk.

In addition, you might want to
consider my "Turn Off Recording"
just so you can get some perspective
on how you feel truly about me.

There was someone who seemed to
have feelings for me, and he asked
me to turn off the suggestions so
he could see how he really felt
about things. It was a helpful
exercise for him. It was also
interesting for me, as the warmth
I had come accustomed to from him
was gone.

However it was an important thing
for him to do for himself, and I
wholeheartedly endorsed and
respected the choice, and would do
it again in a heartbeat for him
or anyone else. It also might be
interesting to note that I had
actually encouraged him to do just
that for a time before he finally
agreed and saw how knowing how he
truly felt would be beneficial
for him.

If someone was to feel that way
about me, I could see why one
might have a reluctance to turn
off whatever might be creating the
wonderful feelings. At the same
time, the beauty of knowing is
being able to craft what works
with all of the available information,
and come up with something even
better.

I love what I do because I see
what goodness it can provide those
I interact with, and I strive to
keep it in a place that takes care
of, and empowers, those I come
into contact with.

As always, if you have any questions,
please feel free to ask and if any
of this resonates for you, let's
talk about it on our next call.

Have a great night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment