Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Focus on Love | MP3

So...finally...I am releasing this MP3.

I had really wanted to do it on my
anniversary, but for various reasons,
some of which I can't pinpoint, I
have delayed it - until now.

I have had several unusual types of
recordings, and this one I have to
say is one of the most unusual.

It was one I did off the cuff one day.
I wasn't sure how it came out, so I
asked a few to listen to it so I
could have some input.

The reactions varied greatly.

The person who will likely appreciate
this recording the most is one who
is philosophical, a conceptual thinker,
romantic, right brained, and someone
who enjoyed my previous Pure Love
recordings. However, there was one who
was like that who got caught up in some
of how I presented the concepts, and
didn't appreciate it as much as another
did, and even said it is likely that
he'd be unlikely to listen to it again.

It is most definitely a mixed bag.

Having said that, the recording is
22 minutes long, and has minimal voice
effect (slight echo and reverb).

It is also designed to work for
someone, even if they've never been
hypnotized by me before.

There are two possible outcomes to
the recording (and possibly more,
depending on how your mind interprets
the content/suggestion). One is
sexual, the other asexual.

It is all about Love, as you might
figure, given the title Focus on Love.

It also ends in 22 minutes, but your
experience of it may last longer than
that, as I never officially bring you
out of the state you are in. You are
given a suggestion to awaken when you
are ready.

There are no suggestions for submission
or obedience. Nothing fem domme.

Anyone who enjoys feeling loved is
likely to benefit from the recording
in some way, as long as s/he is is
able to just sit back and allow it
to unfold.

Yes...I did say "she." I don't usually
make recordings that are gender neutral,
but I would say this one would be OK
for either sex.

If you are "just" a fan of my voice,
whether or not the idea works for you
won't matter, as you can likely just
sit back and enjoy hearing me speak
uninterrupted for a a length of time.
You might also get lucky and get more
than you bargained for in the process.

If you have any questions, feel free
to ask prior to purchase. For those
who are my regular callers on NF, you
have nothing to lose. If you buy the
MP3 but don't like it, I will send
you free minutes to compensate.

I am only charging $7 for this MP3 for
the time being, because it is my 7
year anniversary. I will likely up
the price at some point, so if
you are interested...now is a great
time to act.

You have nothing to lose...
and the incredible feeling of
LOVE to gain.

Click below to purchase, and please
feel free to share your comments
about your experience below, as it
may help others decide if this could
be a good choice for them.

Thanks, and have a great day!


Update:
Here are a few of the comments I
have received since this MP3s release.

"This file should be offered to the smithsonian or some other humanities museum as a guide to people interacting with themselves and connecting with the spirit of life. Your voice is beautiful, the control of Your tones are masterful but most of all it is the sincerity of Your file the thoughts the beliefs the openness of understanding human love. Lust is a momentary fling at explosive release, longing is the focus of wanting something out of reach, but love is the focus of strength of growth of understanding and You have done a marvelous creation with Focus on Love guiding the listener to embrace and accept that which resides within."

Thank you iceTiger :)

and here's another comment:

"Isis, this is a beautiful file. I was not expecting this. I have listened to it 3 times and each time it opens me more. This is a huge blessing to me as lately I have been cut off from Love: or I have been cutting myself off from it.

Throughout my life I have been the one that the people in my life have come to for comfort or light: Love. And I thought it was dimming in me. I realized what a dark little ugly world I was focusing on. You invited me to focus on Love and I did.

[My] experience was not sexual or sensual for the most part and although while listening to it the first time I have to admit I felt a twinge of disappointment: I find your voice and personality, your Energy, stimulating and this usually makes me think of sensual things. But once I settled into it, I was deeply happy that what I felt was Love.
"
 

1 comment:

  1. gave this mp3 a try. Isis has a great voice, and i was surprised by how i felt listening. seems like i went deep, and felt aroused even after it was over. can't mistakenly judge Isis' work anymore

    ReplyDelete