Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update on Updates

Just wanted to let you know that
it seems there is a bug with
the interactive widget, so I
took it down.

If I can find a replacement,
I will attempt the idea again
in the future.

In the meantime, there is a
chatroom widget that has been
added that seems to be working
just fine.

If you are visiting the blog,
and would like to speak to
me or perhaps another here,
please feel free to do so.

I would like to for it to
become a place that people
can connect. Perhaps if
you are someone who knows me
you can share with someone
who doesn't about your
experience with me...you
know, talk about me behind
my back. LOL.

Of course there are likely
to be other possibilities,
likely to be revealed in time.

Hope you're having a great
day...and hope to speak
with you soon!

Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment