Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

7 years ago today...

I began my journey as Isis The Enchantress
7 years ago today. It is amazing to consider
how things have been during that time.

The person and the hypnotist I was then isn't
the same person that I am today, however I'd
likely say the essence of who I am has
remained the same - and maybe has been
reinforced with the experiences I have had.

I knew early on I wouldn't be for everyone,
and I am glad to see that there are those
who appreciate my perspective and the way
I approach things. I love what I do, and
I am still finding my way - even now.

I tell people that is important to be true
to oneself, and it isn't always an easy
thing to do, due to other's expectations
and judgments, and a whole series of
reasons that seem to make perfect sense.

However when a person gets to a point that
something feels right, the reasons fall
away and are replaced by other things once
thought unfathomable.

Life is truly a journey, one in which I
am uncertain if there is any destination
despite the fact that we may often think
otherwise. Quite frequently those
destination points wind up being more
the origin of something else.

It is often easier to know where one
comes from than where one is going to,
and who the heck knows where I am
headed. I do know that there are
things that are coming, just not sure
yet how they will be expressed.

A lot of who I am and have come to
be has a lot to do with who "You"
have collectively been for me. It
is the things I see, hear, and
experience that tell me that there
is something more to you than a
horny boy, and that that part of
you needs attention too, and
sometimes even more than the
horny part of you.

It isn't always easy to straddle
the fence the way I do, but it is
with love and respect for you that
I do it. Not everyone will
appreciate that fact, however for
those of you who do, I will likely
leave you feeling the best you
ever have...in more ways that one.

Below is an image that is free in
a larger size, if you'd like it
for your desktop (without the Isis
text). Just a little something for
you on this special day.

In addition, I will be putting out
a new, impromptu recording that I
just recently made. I have all
kinds of ideas for recordings, but
there is a part of me that won't
always allow the thoughts to
manifest. I realize that some
are looking for harder, harsher,
more controlling material, however
if I ever did some of those things
you wished for, I am thinking you
wouldn't enjoy them, as you would
likely be able to tell they didn't
really suit me.

I am not looking for mindless,
obedient slaves. But, if someone
that I get to know, and who gets
to know me, wants to be mindless
and obedient, that is a different
story.

We all have different sides to
ourselves that need expression,
and it is all too easy to
sometimes confuse the side
with who we truly are...kinda
like confusing the side dish
for the main course.

Keeping perspective isn't always
desired or wanted, but it is
the most valuable of things
when it is able to be acknowledged
and accessed.

Looking back is valuable, and
looking forward even more so.

Thanks for helping to make the
7 years possible, and here's
to what comes next!

Cheers.


 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on seven wonderful years and here is to many, many more :)

    ReplyDelete