Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, March 14, 2011

Emotions, Words and Reaction

Your emotions
bring about
your words and actions
which
in turn
brings about
others' emotions
which
in turn
brings about
their words and actions
which in turn
brings about
your emotions...

That is...

unless something
stops one of you
from REACTING and
gets you to ACT
in regard to the
thoughts and actions
that affect you.

We all have things
that trigger us...
and not often to
good effect.

The next time your
reaction is extreme,
perhaps consider taking
a step back before
saying any words or
taking any actions.

You may just wind up
with better results.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment