Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh Mighty Isis | Video

This morning someone called and told
me he used to watch a Saturday morning
show that was "with" Isis. He said
the woman was gorgeous.

I went to YouTube and found the
following video, and must say I agree.
What you will find at the end of the
video may be interesting to you:
"Isis...foe of evil, defender of the
weak, champion of truth and justice."

When I was choosing what name I would
use in this realm, I had done some
research, and liked what I had heard
about who Isis was. I remember
protective was a big thing, as well
as being supportive and benevolent.
She also had a reputation for having
something to do with relationships,
given all that she had done to get
her husband back.

I probably was - in some degree -
all of those things before I started
this path, however in looking back,
it would seem that these characteristics
have become stronger and taken on more
shape in the time that I have been Isis.

People say there is energy in words
and language. In a case like this,
I do have to wonder if it is true.
Although, to the opposite point, the
person who is also a hypnotist and
also uses the name Isis on Niteflirt
appears to be nothing like that, so
who knows? (Make sure you find me
under one name IsisTheEnchantress).

Anyway...enjoy the video, and the
nostalgia for those old enough to
remember it.

Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

  1. I watched "Isis" every Saturday when I was a kid! Her creed definitely fits you, Isis.

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete