Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quick & Nasty?

I just got a call from someone
who was looking for something
"quick and nasty."

While I can sometimes be quick
with those who have called me
before, ironically what he
wanted couldn't have been more
the antithesis of who I am and
what I have to offer.

Too bad for him that he is so
quick that he doesn't take the
time to find out what is
possible.

Oh well. Too each his own,
and I'd say odds are good that
what he wants works for him a
good part of the time which is
why he is so quick to abandon
ship when it's not available.

It's also great that he knows
what he wants, as he is more
likely to get what he needs
as a result. In this case,
though - it just won't be
with me. :)

Hope you're having a great
weekend. If you've been
dropping by, and haven't
been catching me on chat,
please keep trying. I
suspect some of you come
and go so quickly (no ironic
pun intended) that it might
be difficult to connect,
unless I am sitting in front
of the computer all day and
night...but ya just never
know, you know?

Be well.
Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment