Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 25, 2011

Oreo - like you've likely never seen it before

Interesting analysis of an Oreo cookie
can be read here.

The author talks about the unconscious
associations we make in regard to
things, and discusses the various
elements of the cookies and what
it all may mean.

It may mean nothing, however it is
interesting to take something as basic
as a cookie whose details very few
have ever paid much attention to, and
discuss it in some depth, as she does.

In addition, it is also interesting
to note that the cookies were "born"
in NYC. Some very cool things have
come out of there. ;)

If nothing else, you may have some
odd info for a conversation starter
at your next party.

Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment