Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

It's 7:21 ET, and it's official,
Spring has Sprung!

I LOVE that, given how into the
number 7 I have been lately.

Today I received some feedback
regarding my Focus on Love MP3,
and it has been quite poetic, and
profound, and touching, and just
so many things.

I am appreciative of the words that
have come from those who have
listened, and have had positive
reactions. I think part of what held
me back was the reaction some
may have to the work.

It is a bit "out there" for some, and
I didn't want me or my work to be
judged on the merits of one piece,
if that one piece happened to be a
bummer for someone.

The reaction I have been receiving
has encouraged me to be even more
generous in sharing it. So...in honor
of Spring, in honor of Love, in honor
of growth and anticipation of good
things, I have decided to make my
MP3 universally available for 7ish
hours...til 3AM ET tomorrow the 21st.

If you want to learn more about the
recording see this entry.

Just contact me via email before 3AM,
and I will send you a link for the
file. You may have to wait til
tomorrow to receive the info, depending
on when you send your message...but
rest assured if you get your request
in on time, you can expect to receive
the file within the day.

I hope you will find yourself to be
one of those profoundly touched by
its message.

I'll leave you with one of the things
I was told about it:

"This file should be offered to the smithsonian or some other humanities museum as a guide to people interacting with themselves and connecting with the spirit of life. Your voice is beautiful, the control of Your tones are masterful but most of all it is the sincerity of Your file the thoughts the beliefs the openness of understanding human love. Lust is a momentary fling at explosive release, longing is the focus of wanting something out of reach, but love is the focus of strength of growth of understanding and You have done a marvelous creation with Focus on Love guiding the listener to embrace and accept that which resides within."

Thank you iceTiger :)

and here's another comment:

Isis, this is a beautiful file. I was not expecting this. I have listened to it 3 times and each time it opens me more. This is a huge blessing to me as lately I have been cut off from Love: or I have been cutting myself off from it.

Throughout my life I have been the one that the people in my life have come to for comfort or light: Love. And I thought it was dimming in me. I realized what a dark little ugly world I was focusing on. You invited me to focus on Love and I did.

[My] experience was not sexual or sensual for the most part and although while listening to it the first time I have to admit I felt a twinge of disappointment: I find your voice and personality, your Energy, stimulating and this usually makes me think of sensual things. But once I settled into it, I was deeply happy that what I felt was Love."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment