Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 25, 2011

Are you missing out?

Every so often (and more often than
I think I ever thought would be the
case) someone who is deeply emeshed
in erotic hypnosis tells me that he
isn't interested in mainstream hypnosis.

It seems that there is something
that happens that limits how the
experience of hypnosis is "supposed"
to occur.

As I do believe that each person
has their own "stuff" that is helpful,
I would never judge how they do what
they do. At the same time, what I
can do (and often do do) is ask
questions.

And what I wonder is how many will
consider how their interests may be
biased by the content of the MP3s
and hypnotists they listen to.

I also wonder how many of those
same people would be interested in
more main stream hypnosis with male
and female voices with non-erotic
content if given a clean slate in
which to listen.

So often I have heard people state
things as fact when the "fact"
could just as easily be changed
or manipulated (and for someone's
"good").

I mention this, in part, because
I recently heard from the person
this blog entry was about
, and he
updated me on things and told me
how wonderful hypnosis has been -
without any erotic content.

In addition, his communication
sparked my interest, and I went
and listened to a recording by
someone I have never heard of,
and it sent me off to LaLaLand
(not a place I go off to easily
these days). I woke up feeling
amazing, and sometimes I have
heard that it is just as amazing
to awaken from trance without
a sexual feeling as it is to
awaken with one...and, actually,
sometimes even better.

If you've never had the experience,
it might be something to experiment
with. Do you have any non-erotic
recordings/hypnotists that you
have listened to/enjoyed?

If so, and you are willing to share,
please do so, as it may inspire
someone else.

I am wondering if I should share
my experience...and think I will
wait until I have had more of one
to relate.

In the meantime, happy trancing
to you.

Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment