Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting Along | Video

When I see things like these following
videos, I think there is something to
be learned from those who don't seem
to have expectations, those who live in
the moment, those who haven't been
biased by another's beliefs.

Being human is supposed to be superior,
isn't it?


2 comments:

  1. Usually a video like the Orangutan and Dog would be accompanied by the "Why Can't We Be Friends," song. Wasn't necessary in this case as the point was carried across very well. Biggest surprise had to be the mother lion and baby antelope; amazing how the need to love can overcome the primal need to feed onesself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things just defy explanation. In "good" situations, I say the more, the merrier :).

    ReplyDelete