Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some Adjustments

Occasionally I will tweak things,
and did a few tweaks here today.

In the right column you will now
find a section that has questions
and answers.

I am not sure how it is supposed
to be used, however, I thought
it might be interesting to see
what could come of it.

So...

I added two questions to start,
and I invite you to ask questions
of me, or others, and give
answers yourself.

I am not sure what will come of
it, but let's see where it goes!

Anyone game?

Updated:
I just tried to see how it would
work, and am not sure there is
a way for anyone to interact
with the gadget. Wondering if
it is just me, or if others have
the same issue. If you are game,
and can't contribute, please let
me know, and I'll take it down
if it doesn't work. Thanks.

Another Update:
It looks like the above may not
work. I am looking into other
options. In the meantime, I
have added a chat box. Feel free
to chat with others in my absence.
If I happen to be present when
you are, we might even have a
chance to chat a bit. :)

We'll see how it goes.
Oh baby!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment