Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 18, 2011

Speak Up

Today I found out that someone I met
4 years ago has had a crush on me,
but never acted on it.

Well...he did, but what he did was
send mixed signals.

I share this with you because there
have been interpretations that he
has been carrying around that whole
time that have been inaccurate,
and even made it uncomfortable for
him to talk to me.

He could have avoided all of that if
he had been willing to speak up, and
clear the air by saying what was on
his mind.

Funny how we do these types of things
to ourselves. It would have meant
taking a risk, which isn't always
easy to do. However, had he taken
the risk, things would have been
cleared up in moments, just like they
were ultimately today.

I suppose it is a little difficult,
after all, not everyone is like me.
Others may have reacted differently
than I did, which was nothing more
than essentially a shrug on my part
over the circumstances that had
weighed so heavily on his mind.

If you are interested in someone,
find a way to find out if they're
interested in you - don't guess,
and don't wait until circumstances
close the door on your opportunity,
or at the very least make it more
difficult to attain.

At the very least you will know
where you stand, should the outcome
be different than you like, and at
the very best, you might just find
yourself in a relationship with
the person who has attracted you.

Need help? Talk to me. Perhaps
I can help you find the words and
the perspective that will leave
you feeling empowered, even if
things don't work out the way you'd
like them to. It is as amazing as
it sounds, and it IS possible.

Have a great night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment