Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, March 3, 2011

We don't always get what we want - sometimes we get better | Video

Whether you believe in God, or not, this
song has a great message about how things
sometimes work out better than the way
we wish it to.

Something to think about.

I can think of a few things in my life
that didn't work out, only to have something
better come along.



Along those same lines, Matt Damon
talks about his new film and how
he met his wife in the following
video. (As a side note if you see
his new movie Adjustment Bureau,
please let me know what you think).

If time is limited, begin the video
at 2:50.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment