Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love & Vulnerability | Quote

This quote complements the
last entry on vulnerability:

"Love anything and your heart will
be wrung and possibly broken. If
you want to make sure of keeping it
intact you must give it to no one,
not even an animal. Wrap it carefully
round with hobbies and little luxuries;
avoid all entanglements. Lock it up
safe in the casket or coffin of your
selfishness. But in that casket,
safe, dark, motionless, airless,
it will change. It will not be broken;
it will become
unbreakable,
impenetrable,
irredeemable.
To love is to be vulnerable."
- C. S. Lewis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment