Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I would really like to know...

I would really like to know
what you get from your
interactions with me and
my likenesses (my images,
my videos, my MP3s, etc).

I realize that at the core
for many, and for many
occasions, is likely to
be acute horniness...and if
that is all there is, then
that's what I'd like to know.

However, I'd like to think
(and I would like to find
out if I am incorrect) that
there is more in the grand
scheme of things than great
orgasms.

Anyone up for letting me know
your thoughts? As always,
publicly is great, if you are
willing to share that way,
and private is just as good.

I REALLY would like to hear
from anyone that has read
this. REALLY. TRULY.

Please. Thank you!

Have a great night!
 

3 comments:

  1. Isis, I feel with You orgasms and horniness are there, without question. But I'm glad to say that's not the only stimulation You provide. Your images do amazing things, bring up amazing feelings in me, all reminding me how good it feels to be Your good boy. I also love how part of being Your good boy means I take care of myself; I couldn't say that about many hypnotists out there unfortunately.

    But even when the erotic feelings die down, there's still Your awesome blog to read daily with ideas and perspecitves that make me think, and the conversations we have that remind me beauty and intelligence for some women go hand-in-hand.

    In my interactions with You, that's literally how I feel. Thank You for being so thoughtful, creative, caring, and mesmerizing Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sexy and alluring, intensely charming in-fact, but like follower said, You're more than than. Knowing there's more to you than what is in pictures and mp3, and sharing that more with us is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isisfollower and anon, thanks for your comments. They're lovely - and - they're mostly about your perceptions of me. Those are always great to know, and at the same time, I am looking for how YOU are personally affected by me. I realize it is more personal than your focus on me, but I'd like to know how your interactions with me affect you - whether it is on a deep level, superficially, or even if not at all.

    If you're uncertain what I mean, and would like to answer this question, please let me know. Thanks as always for taking the time...it's a precious commodity that I appreciate you sharing with me.

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete