Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Healthier Alternative

I know that many of you who speak with me
are in the business world, so perhaps this
would interest you.

What it is is really cool.

Apparently the products that are used
to make dry erase markers in general are
quite toxic, and there are many that
wind up in the dumps.

Someone has come along and created a
refillable type which looks pretty
awesome. I believe the initial outlay
is more than its non-refillable cousin,
however it seems it outlasts it
considerably, and likely makes it
more cost effective ultimately.

Of course, for those who care about
how our earth is treated, maybe you
don't need any more incentive than
knowing that you are helping to
minimize the load of trash in the
landfills...especially trash of the
toxic type.

If you use the markers, consider
checking them out, and let me know
how it goes.

Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment