Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 4, 2011

On Technology | Video

In this video Tod speaks about
"multi-tasking," which is a myth.
I remember hearing that several
years ago, and it makes sense
that what you are doing is just
moving between things - as you
can truly only focus on one
thing at any given time.

If there is "help" in this video,
if there is any, is in the form
of perspective. Notice, among
other things, what it says about
technology and relationships.

Do you manage technology
or
does technology manage you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment