Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Time is Now

In the midst of what is going on with
my friend's dad, this poem was shared.

Apparently the author is the prolific
Anon Y. Mous

The Time is Now

If you are ever going to love me,
Love me now, while I can know
The sweet and tender feelings
Which from true affection flow,
Love me now while I am living,
Do not wait until I'm gone
And then have it chiseled in marble,
Sweet words on ice-cold stone.
If you have tender thoughts of me,
Please tell me now.
If you wait until I'm sleeping,
Never to awaken,
There will be death between us,
and I won't hear you then.
So, if you love me, even a little bit,
Let me know it while I am living
So I can treasure it.

Perhaps this will inspire you to
tell someone how you feel about
them...if they're anything like
me, it may be something that is
already known, but in the words
come the "real" meat.

And, sadly, sometimes while one
may think it is "known," people
don't realize what they mean to
others, and the words can make
all the difference (think: It's
A Wonderful Life
).

Every day can be a special day
of Love and Appreciation, not
just holidays on the calendar.

Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment