Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Rose | New Sensual MP3


New Recording.

"A wonderfully
sensual recording
with a
beautiful,
positive
message...
A Mssterpiece.
"
-hotseeker22

It's not about being
dominated or controlled.
It's just about pleasure
and releasing the things
that are best to
be released.

For some it will be
a potent quickie.

The Rose is
awesome Isis.
Felt like I
was taken under
by sheer pleasure
and relaxation...
Your voice
worked its
potent magic
on me...
it's golden.

-anon

It's a little rough,
but should still be
a sensual and helpful
recording.

Because of this I am
offering it as a Payment
Request on NF. If you
find it helpful and/or
enjoyable, I'd appreciate
you accepting the request.

It is primarily for those
hypnotized by me, but *may*
be effective for others.

If you aren't a NF customer,
ask me for it directly.

Any questions?
Just ask.

13:06 MP3 | $6.00 (Payment Request)


1 comment:

  1. I love the imagery you create Isis. And I love how as a listener you gently carry me off on a warm sweet journey of pleasure. The words, its pace... its a deeply poetic and rewarding experience. And I love the sound of your voice... PW

    ReplyDelete