Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yes. I am speaking to YOU. (Maybe)

Today I received a message from someone about my
blog (nice to receive feedback...always wonder
who might be reading these words). The person
told me that while he knows I speak to "everyone"
on my blog, he often feels I am speaking directly
to him.

That is one thing I have discovered. As unique
as we are, we are very much the same. You may
think I am speaking directly to you, and perhaps
I am, but I am likely also speaking directly to
many others as well.

And while working things out is often a solitary
event ultimately, even if it feels like it,
you are definitely not alone. It is difficult to
move forward when you are feeling stuck, but it
IS possible. With determination the clouds clear,
and it is amazing how you will feel once you've
made your way through the muck. You are likely
even to wonder what you were afraid of/what took
you so long.

Funny how it goes sometimes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment