Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Stuff.

Today I was thinking about how I write about
the things that happen to me in this erotic
world in which I spend my time.

I don't make big shows out of the gifts that
I receive, in part, because some who give
them to me want to remain in the shadows.

I always like to give credit when credit is due.
I would immediately share everything, except for
the fact that I know not everyone would
not want that.

Some, though, might appreciate when I do speak
about my gratitude in a public way, so I wanted
to say if that is you, please let me know.

Hopefully if you are someone who has been
generous with me you know how much I appreciate
it, even without the public acknowledgment.

I never want to take the goodness of others for
granted. I know it is often believed that
someone in my position can do whatever she likes
or wants, however that isn't my style.

You work hard for your money, and whenever you
choose to share some of it with me in some form
or fashion, whether it be in files, gifts,
tributes...it is ALWAYS something that needs to
be acknowledged, even if just in private.

Just so you know, the most recent necklace (see
two entries ago) was a gift. If the person who
got it for me wants to be acknowledged publicly
I will come back and say from who.

Thanks for all that you do.
Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment