Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, October 16, 2010

No Instruments? No Problem. | Video


The environment on the subways of NYC is certainly
one of many things and experiences.

I have many stories of time spent commuting
when I lived there. Some things were anything
but desirable, while others were downright
awesome. This video seems to have filmed one
of those pretty awesome ones (although I
imagine there could have been some who felt
assaulted, as can happen with unwanted
"entertainment.")

It is also a great story. Funny how
sometimes we get more attention when
things are less than "perfect." Good
for these guys that they didn't easily
give up. Who knows what's next? But
it looks like they're having some fun
along the way, despite the pretty big
bump in the road.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment