Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Have you discovered "True Blue" yet? | Video


10:48 Length | $25
(click image to buy)

Here is a review of True Blue by me-chan:

Under Isis' influence, blue feels more awesome than ever.

This video is similar to Luscious Lacy Legs also released by Isis in that the only audio is in the fitting background music. The absence of her voice doesn't make it lacking at all; the music is soothing enough to let the sight of Isis work its magic on a viewer's eyes, and anyone who's listened to her voice before can imagine her words working pleasurable feelings through you as you watch.

Visually, True Blue is simply engaging and powerful. The colorful, foggy blue, the well-used video effect that turns a peek into a full view, the pretty pendulum, and Isis' cleavage in the wonderful red corset all combine to make your eyes grow accustomed to intense focus and staring. It feels like watching poetry artistically unfold; becoming mesmerized by this video was much quicker than I expected the first time watching. This is definitely the kind of video that if short enough would've been set on repeat. Fortunately though it did have length to it, and woke me up after what felt like hours of gazing.

Isis' videos are definitely some of the best out there in my opinion, and True Blue is one of the best yet. Isis' fans or not, this is something you'll love to watch a great deal. Thank You Isis.
 

1 comment:

  1. Soft, sensual, poetic and always compelling. I cant help but love this Isis. Thank you! PW

    ReplyDelete