Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Importance of Feedback

The site that I primarily work off of has
a feedback system that in some way rates
those who work on the site. Some who work
there take it as a Badge of Honor that
they never ask for ratings and feedback.

While that is quite noble, the fact is
that feedback and ratings are often what
has someone contact me in the first place
as long as it doesn't seem manipulated
or contrived.

(Perhaps you can even think back to when
you first contacted me...what was it that
drew you in*?)

For that reason, it is clear to me that
there is value in the comments left.

Some comments like "best on the site"
probably don't do much to encourage other
to call me because it is a relative comment
thatis difficult to prove - especially because
many say it about many others. In addition,
guys have told me it carries little meaning
for them, given how frequently is said.

But other comments that speak to the
unique quality of who and how I am seem
to help. In addition, recent comments
also seem to help as it makes it appear
that I have been recently active on the
site, and am still as good as those in
the past have said.

Ratings are helpful because they are what
give me my "standing" on Niteflirt. While
it doesn't really mean much, it does mean
something for those who will pay attention
to those kind of things.

I also find that people in general are
willing to give ratings and feedback,
they just don't remember to unless asked.
Some are willing to give ratings, but aren't
sure what to say, so they don't do anything.

For these reasons, I thought I would let you
know that I completely understand if you want
to stay off the NF radar, and not leave ratings
or feedback. At the same time, if you are
willing and able to leave ratings and feedback
both are appreciated. If you have no clue
what to say, ratings alone are still helpful.

For ease, here is the link to the page where
you can see your calls and opportunities to
leave your comments.

Not on Niteflirt? You can still leave your
couple of cents here.

*If you'd be willing to share what that was
privately or in the comments of this blog,
it would be interesting for me to know.

Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment