Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, October 15, 2010

Quite a Feat | Tunnel | Video

So today there was notable news around
the Alps. Apparently when all is said
and done, they will have the longest
tunnel in the world.




It is being built as a way to keep the
roads clear, as well as provide a
railway for freight trains and passenger
trains, as well.

Is it just me, or does anyone else
wonder if things like this are a good
thing?

It kind of reminds me of someone who
has a small house, and has a few things.
They get a few more things, and a few
more until they need to eventually get
a new house to fit all of their things.

Of course another option would be to
get rid of some things, but most opt
at least metaphorically to take up
more space. Each time the available
space is used up, a bigger place is
required.

We don't often think about running out
of space, as the mentality often is that
we can always do, get, be more.

What happens when the roadway and the
tracks aren't enough? What's next?
When does there's always more become
no more?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment