Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Questions Answered Here. Even the Silly Ones.

A sign I saw:

"Questions answered here.
Even the silly ones."

I love that!

So many times what someone
may consider silly question
isn't really silly at all.
It is actually a valid and
good question to ask.

I love when people ask me
questions about hypnosis.
I never get tired of talking
about it, and I never get
tired of repeating myself.

You might be surprised to
know that your question is
likely not as unique as
you'd think.

If you have any questions
about hypnosis, please feel
free to ask me. Odds are
good that I will answer it
publicly, as it will help
others, too.

(If there is some aspect
that needs to remain private,
just let me know.)

Earlier today I saw a video
of a young teen asking for
things to do on YouTube, and
one of the things was for her
to watch a hypnotic video.

I don't know what the video
was, but in the middle of it
she was saying "Obey."

We need to learn to be more
inquisitive and ask more
questions instead of just
plowing through things or
ignorantly walking into them.
It might just help some people
(like yourself) stay out
of trouble.

If you have a valid question
that you truly want an answer
for, it is not a silly question...
and you should find an appropriate
person to ask.

I've heard it said "Information
is power," which means that a
lack of information can equate
to a lack of power.

If I can help you power up in
relation to your hypnosis experience
or in any other way that I might
seem helpful or knowledgeable,
just let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment