Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head... | Video

I was out and about earlier, and it was
raining pretty hard...and I was LOVING it!

Someone at the bank said how she didn't
like the rain. I told her how living in
southern California I rarely ever saw rain,
and how I missed it.

I wonder if others are like me in that the
things I took for granted on the east coast
(like rain, and gorgeous fall leaves, and
snow) are things that would be missed if
the person changed the environment in which
one lived.

I know that those things can be a nuisance
when they seem to get in the way of other
things, but they can also be amazing, too,
if people can take a moment and sit back
and enjoy.

I thought this video apropos to this entry
for a couple of reasons: the rain, and the
perspective.

Enjoy some sweet innocence and
a bit of silliness.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment