Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, October 15, 2010

Cutting Deep?

I was chatting with someone tonight
who said, "You have a voice and tone
that could cut deep into one's soul."

WoW.
 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it could cut deep with a scathing attitude, but Isis' voice to me has been nothing but soothing and serene to me. Isis' voice can go as deep as the soul surely, but it's the how She gets there that can make her so effective and special: consenually, softly, and very welcome to enter.

    ReplyDelete