Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WOW...A Good News Report | Video

I am impressed. Sorry to think it's just a news
segment among many pieces of not so good news,
but it is a start! I wonder if other places do
something similar that I have yet to see.

There is a station in Iowa (KCCI) that has such
a thing, and they reported on a man who lost his
business due to a flood, and was aided by his
competitors as he attempted to keep his
business going, and revive
. (Click for video/story)

As impressive, if not more so, is the news itself.
In a world where money and greed and selfishness
all too often take center stage, it is so nice to
see someone helping another because they can,
regardless of how it may seem to affect them, or
their bottom line.

Of course, one might wonder if there is good PR
value in it for them. But you know what...?
So what if there is. The best part of it all
was already accomplished. Another person's
well being was considered and aided.

If you know of other things like this, please
let me know. I would love to hear of more good
deeds. We hear so much about the not so good
stuff, I'd love the counterbalance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment