Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sometimes I wonder...

As I go through my day sometimes I wonder
as I hear guys around me speak, if they
might ever have called me for erotic
hypnosis.

Odds are, it's a long shot. However, I
can't help but wonder how many men that
I see have that "secret" side to them
that involves phone sex, or anything
along the lines of what I do.

Given my experience, I am guessing many
more than I ever even gave a moment's
thought to before I ever began to do
this type of work. In very much the
same way that I never really thought
too much about what the men I worked
with were thinking about me and my
cleavage and legs behind the "closed
doors" of their mind.

I find myself wondering sometimes if
others who are in this environment in
some way, shape, or form have the same
thoughts.

I recently spoke with two callers who
happened to be in the same city the
same night and for the same time frame.
I didn't ask what for. However I found
it intriguing to consider that these
two men who consider themselves my
good boy may have been within the
same proximity, and could have even
have spoken with each other.

Just some of the odd things that wander
into my mind, especially late at night...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment