Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What a Difference a Degree Makes | Video


This, in my opinion, is an awesome
video on a very simple concept. It
could apply to any number of things.

I know that there are many managers/
business-folk among my callers, so
perhaps this will even be something
you can share with those you work with.

I share it, in part, too because I
can see how it relates to one's
hypnotic experience. It is yet
another way to explain what happens
as one is hypnotized.

Metaphorically someone could be
hypnotized 211 times and on the 212th
time, he could find his environment
radically changed.

Watch the video, and see what you
get out of it, and as always, I'd
love to know what'ya think!

Have a good one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment