Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, November 1, 2010

D/s Light

I wonder if anyone else has ever used the term
D/s Light.

I just used it in communicating with someone
about what I do. He was intrigued by the use
of hypnosis in the D/s environment, and was
asking me about it.

I told him that I am more sensual than dominant,
and that I can play the dominant role. I am
not into the lifestyle, and I do not take some
of the things seriously and with as great a
significance as those who are into the lifestyle.

I find some are intrigued by D/s, but at the
end of the day they just want to be who they
are. Their interest is more of a flirtation
than a serious commitment.

If someone who has a flirtatious relationship
with the dynamic involves themselves with
someone who is serious about it, there is the
distinct possibility their mind could change
about it - or it could be changed for them.

While I am for anything that works for an
individual, it is when it ceases to work or
becomes a problem that I have an issue with it.
It is that dynamic that often can get people
into trouble. I'd be willing to bet at least
a few people read that last paragraph, and
got turned on by the idea.

One thing to remember though is that when
fantasy meets reality it isn't always a
pleasant thing. You may have a version
of how it would go in your head, but you
could find yourself in a version that
doesn't work (even if it matches what you
thought) but is difficult to escape
(especially if there is an element of
hypnosis involved, and remember that
hypnosis is able to happen in environments
that don't require you to be in a trance,
and that eroticism itself can often bring
on a trance-like state).

Does there need to be a dividing line
between fantasy and reality? No one
person can say what is best for YOU,
except for YOU. The thing to always
be mindful of is to be mindful of the
choices you make.

Sometimes life is a slippery slope,
and you don't always realize in the
midst of a slide how far you've come.

When you've made erotic and sensual
choices whose effects accumulate, you
could find yourself deeply in a hole
covered in dirt, without any memory
of all of the shoveling you've done
to get there.

At that point, it would be very easy
to be buried, and not because you
wanted it, but because your work
(choices) made it possible.


So...

If you want the "light" version, be
careful what you do, and who you do
it with. Some people will take away
who you are, and leave you a version
that works for no one but them.

If that is what you want, fine. But
if it's not...you may have a few things
to consider before pursuing options.

As always, play (and stay) safe,
Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment