Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I saw my breath!

It was so cool! I was like a kid for a
moment.

As I was leaving the east coast two days
ago, it was so chilly, I saw my breath.

It hasn't gotten cool enough in the part
of Southern California that I live in for
that to happen (likely to the relief and
appreciation of most who live there, LOL).

As odd as it sounds, I had forgotten
what that was like, and there was a
bite in the air I hadn't felt for a long
time, either.

It was awesome.

Yup...sometimes it is the littlest of
things that make me happy and make
me smile...and, yes, in case you haven't
figured it out yet, to some I could be
considered "strange."

Strangely appealing, isn't it?
 

1 comment:

  1. For the multitudes that hate cold weather yet live in areas that get it, glad someone was able to enjoy it. The little things are fun, but might not be too fun once it's common place for a season.

    As someone who enjoys cold weather and lives in an about-to-be-very cold place, it is pretty cool seeing breath like that. Just hoping most people are able to avoid some snow and lots of ice.

    ReplyDelete