Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, November 15, 2010

Some Feedback | What Others Have Said...

"So helpful today. Isis helped me
restart my psyche at a trying time;
I am grateful for that."
- ScottCL

"This was wonderfully sensitive
and erotic...I can't think of more
adjectives. It was very satisfying.
Isis is the best."
- Will8551

"Cushiony soft surrender in waves
of intense pleasure."
- Hogan17

"Since I tend to be a very controlled,
cerebral person, I am amazed that I
was able to let myself go and fall
under her spell."
- EliotN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment