Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Seven and a half minutes.

Seven and a half minutes.

That is the average amount of
time it takes a man to have an
orgasm.

Do you know how long it takes
a woman? 20 minutes.

7 1/2 vs 20.

That could be a problem for some.

I saw this tidbit yesterday on
Dr. Oz. I also saw the show
promoting products that can numb
the feeling for a guy so that he
wouldn't be inclined to come so
quickly.

I couldn't help but wonder if a
guy knew that he could feel really
great without coming until he was
ready, and didn't have to be numb
in the process, if that might be
preferable.

Of course, you might be smart
enough to realize I mean using
hypnosis. The beauty of hypnosis
is that it is drug free.

Unfortunately for some it can be as
addictive as a drug, but it also has
some really incredible applications.

I can't help but wonder why more
people aren't interested, and would
rather use a cream or a pill instead.

During the show I saw two commercials
for law firms advertising class action
suits for two drugs that were seeming
to cause some nasty side effects (one
of them an over the counter product,
just like the numbing cream is).

Hmmm...something to think about?

I would never say one over the other
(and likely legally need to cover my butt
as I am not a doctor or medical professional,
but I can ask questions, can't I?).

But in some cases it might be applicable.
There may even be times one could
complement the other.

If you're curious about what it can do
for you, let's talk. :)
Call Button
 

No comments:

Post a Comment