Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, November 4, 2010

okay...?

Today I sent out an email letting those
who know me know what has been occurring
on this blog and what they might have
been missing if they weren't reading it.

Tonight I got an email from one of those
people that I have spoken to (it seems)
once...and quite some time ago.

I don't quite understand why he would
say what he did...but apparently he felt
the need to let me know what *I* was
missing.

It read:
"have you fantasized about me lately?
If not - you are losing out. You need
to spend more time talking to me...."

Can't help but wonder if he took the time
to read this blog, or just took it as
an opportunity to try to influence me.

Odds are I may never know. And you know
how that bums me out, right? :p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment