Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Video | Shifting Paradigms

How often do we look at things without
really seeing them and proceed to
experience and interact with them,
making judgments from the "reality"
we think we know?

I'd say it likely quite often.

I thought this video raises a point
to consider when interacting with
others.


Funky glasses, aren't they? But we
don't need them to really "see" things.
If we pay attention, we know when
something is up, even if we don't know
exactly what it is.

I was hoping he was going to see his
own reflection to see what it might
say about him. After all, the message
of the video includes us, too.

When you consider that there is likely
always something else going on beyond
what we can see, it might give you a
little more patience or tolerance or
compassion or (fill in the blank) when
interacting with yourself, with others,
and within the framework of your day.

In case you're wearing a label that says,
"needs a hug," here's one for you.

Sweet dreams.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment