Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Accept no Copycats

Yesterday I was speaking with someone
who confused me with another erotic
hypnotist by the name of Isis who
only started to do hypnosis on NF
about a year ago.

She, in many ways, is the antithesis
of me, and what I stand for.

This is the second time that I know
of when someone has made this mistake.

There is only one - ME - that goes
by the name of IsisTheEnchantress.
The other person goes by some other
combination of words that include
the Isis name.

The keys to knowing whether it is
me, or not:

1. If any pictures show a face,
it's not me or my listing.
I never show my face.

2. My listings always play a
sound clip of my voice.

3. I always have reasonably priced
listings.

4. As of this writing, my highest
ranked listing is #2 when the search
term of "hypnosis" is used on NF.

5. On my NF homepage it says
"Member since 03/09/2004"

6. These words are never me.

If you can think of additional
distinctions that would help others
to tell me apart from someone who
may seem to be me, feel free to
add below to the comments.

As always,

2 comments:

  1. Other distinctions: IsisTheEncantress is an amazing, warm, compassionate, powerful person.

    Just saying...

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shame that...however, rest assured i doubt anyone will make that mistake more than once.

    ReplyDelete