Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yes...

you came to NF because you were horny.

Yes...

you came to me because you thought there was
pleasure to be had.

Yes...

you continue to call me because
it feels really good.

It is so awesome to have an escape.

It is so awesome to be able
to explore yourself
and your sexual and sensual nature.

AND...

maybe you don't want to
consider other possibilities.

maybe you are happy with the way things are
maybe you don't want to mess with
a good thing.

AND...

maybe you know that
there is more for you and more to you.

maybe you feel the tingle that tells you that
you want more.

maybe you know you can be, do, or have more.

MAYBE...

you've never considered that there are
other possibilities with hypnosis.

you've never considered that there is
a lot more to me than a sexy voice.

you don't even know what to ask.

If this little bit that I have said
sparks curiosity within you,
I suggest
you call me
and
let's talk about it.

There is more to me than meets the eye,
and there is likely more to you, too,
and if
you'd like to figure out what it is,
or how to access it,
give me a call.

I look forward to speaking with you, Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment