Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Take Time | Poem

Here's one person's take on the path of life.

Inherent in each idea are built in assumptions/
connections that worked for the author.

While it may not be comprehensive, or even your
standard, it might give you something to consider.

I especially like the line about play.
I was watching How I Met Your Mother last
night, and there was a scene in which the
characters were talking about "growing up,"
which somehow meant that their life had to
get boring/serious.

Who said one can't be grown up and have fun?
I know I never would!

For me, fun and play are some of life's
essential fuels.

See what you think of his perspectives:

Take time to work, it is the price of success.
Take time to think, it is the source of power.
Take time to play, it is the secret of perpetual youth.
Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to worship, it is the highway to reverence.
Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness.
Take time to dream, it is hitching your wagon to a star.
Take time to love and be loved, it is the privilege of the gods.
Take time to look around; it is too short a day to be selfish.
Take time to laugh; it is the music of the soul.
- Anon Y Mous Irishman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment