Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Kiss | Quote | Tennyson & Jonson & Shelley

"Once he drew, with one
long kiss, my whole soul
through my lips - as
sunlight drinketh dew."
- Tennyson

Now THAT's a kiss.

"What is a kiss? alack, at worst,
A single drop to quench a thirst,
Tho oft it proves in happier hour,
The first sweet drop of one long shower.
- Ben Jonson

Yummy.

And one last one...

See the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another.
No sister flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother.

And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea;
What are all those kissings worth
If thou kiss not me?
- Shelley

Sometimes it is easy to forget
how beautifully sweet a kiss can be,
isn't it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment