Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, November 26, 2010

Turn Off Recording

Did you know that I have
a "Turn Off Recording"?

I have a recording that
can turn all suggestions
off, and one that you can
customize what you want
to turn off.

You can get the recording
at ListenAndObey.net.
The page is password
protected, so if you don't
have the user information
just let me know, and I'll
be happy to give it to you.

Most will never want to
turn off the pleasure that
comes from our time together,
but should you ever have the
need or desire, you should
have the recording available.

I never want someone to feel
stuck with something they
don't want, or with something
that in some way doesn't work.
And you know how important it
is to me that you take care
of yourself above all else.

Of course, as an alternative
option, you can also talk to
me about it. Any suggestions
I have created I am more than
willing to undo upon request.

Any questions, just ask.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment