Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Special Offer | Buy 1 get 2

Here's an early Thanksgiving treat for you.

Buy 1 of my files
and get 2
(of equal or lesser value)
for free.

Offer expires 11/17.

Buy up to 3 files
and get 6 files free.

Files offered upon availability.

After purchase, email me the
names of the files you would
like for free.

Have a backup option, in case
what you want is not available.

Other restrictions may apply,
but none that I can think of
at the moment. :)

Any doubts or questions? Feel
free to ask before purchase.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment