Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes...

things don't make sense,
and yet the related
feelings are so strong.

Someone told me yesterday
that our mind is for
listening to our heart.

The way of the heart isn't
always smooth or able to
meet with the approval of
others. As a result there
are "thoughts" of the heart
that are deemed bad or wrong,
and our mind then holds us
back.

Maybe...just maybe...those
things just prove how right
they are...?

I don't know.

I'm just askin'.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment