Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dating Sites & Submissive Interests

I have been on dating sites, and have
received some very interesting emails
from guys there.

I say nothing of my erotic, hypnotic
self. There are various reasons for
that, and for those reasons, I approach
my listing in the most vanilla of ways.

Of course my personality shows...and
who knows what they may get incidentally
from my approach, but there is nothing
overtly sensual, sexual, or dominant.

One guy once told me in response to
me about something, "I only imagine
that there is one way my excitement
may be used or shared, and that would
be in your service. I so imagine you
can not relate or understand that...
nonetheless all is well.
One can dream...:)"

I can only imagine what his reaction
might be if he knew what I did for a
living, as what I do is not something
I readily share with just anyone.

What I do for a living I love, but it
is not a "lifestyle" for me. I have
little interest in collecting slaves
to serve me.

There may be other options, of course.
But I have yet to uncover any that
work for me and those I have an
interest in. (Just because one wants
to serve me doesn't mean he'd be OK
with others doing it as well, or OK
with their interest in relating to
me as they do).

I have also received messages from
guys who have a heavy duty fetish of
some sort. Interestingly enough,
foot stands out more than any other
(not purposeful pun, but it works
rather perfectly here).

I know it isn't easy to be oneself
in the world, wondering what someone
might think of you and your interests.
Consider, though, that there might
just be someone like me behind that
vanilla profile...and your dreams
may just come true
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment