Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another Video Banned | Video

So today I get a message from dear ole YT.

A video I have had up for years is suddenly
down because of a Terms of Service Violation.

It's the one that many have liked. If you've
seen the channel, I bet you know exactly
which one it is.

I am ever amazed at the choices they make,
and wonder how they go about it.

There are a lot worse things on YT than me
showing some cleavage with a swinging
pendulum. A LOT WORSE. And this is coming
from someone who doesn't usually judge.

However if one is going to judge as the site
does, it seems to me that one needs a better
definition of inappropriate than ample
cleavage.

That might be just me. But still.

Any way, here is a sample of what is allowed
currently:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment