Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You May Have Noticed... | About Me

I wrote the following at some point...
but I don't remember why, or if it was
posted any where.

So...if it's a repeat, I apologize.

However, I thought it a worthy message
for anyone interested in me and what
I do.

You may have noticed in some ways how
I differ from other erotic hypnotists.
It seems that the "culture" has certain
expectations of a person who does this
kind of work.

However, on an individual basis, it is
quite a different story.

Just like every person is different,
every person who does erotic hypnosis
is different.

I find that those who are interested in
me as an erotic hypnotist are likely
looking for someone who is sensual.
Sensual for sensual's sake.

Other erotic hypnotists may be sensual,
but it often seems like it is used as
a means to an end. I am a hypnotist
who is sensual, and it stands without
further definition or intention, and
sometimes includes more. However who
I am is someone sensual, first and
foremost.

People love labels.

It tell them how to box themselves,
and others, in.

In an attempt to live in the society and
culture in which we live, we are practically
forced into putting a label on ourselves.

How else will we be able to be accepted?

Label often equals acceptance.

Or, so society would say.

Have the "right" label, and you'll be accepted
by the "right" people.

I have never been in the "scene," and wonder
how will I would fit.

I find that most people who love and adore me
are the ones that are outside of the hypnotic-
erotic culture or are the ones who migrated to
it, and found someone/something else, and were
really looking for someone like me.

I love that the world is diverse. I also love
that people can get and create what they want.
In the process, I will never be anyone but myself.

Come to me expecting me to be like the "others,"
and you will be disappointed.

I do sometimes wonder why people do that. It
really doesn't make sense to me.

If I am like the others, why bother?

Why not just stay where you are?

Come with an open mind,
and appreciate the art of sensuality,
and you will appreciate me.

I look at things quite differently.

You may be mine - but I look at it as
more of a rental. You may be single
when you come and want a "real world"
relationship at some point.

I would never want to stand in the way
of real world romance and relationship.

I realize that those who want to be
taken over for good may never be
interested in something like that.

They want to be claimed, period.

And against their will, on top of that.

Yes, it could be erotic.

And it could also be erotic to allow
yourself to be you, which might be one
day my good boy, and the next in a great,
real life relationship.

Yes, society is a good boxer-inner...
and some may feel that the only way
they can be who hey truly are is to be
forced, seemingly against they will, to
be someone that they already are.

It would be the only way that would be
"allowable."

If that is you, and that is what you want,
then another erotic hypnotist is more
likely to be your style.

Some come for pain and/or humiliation.

If that is what works for you,
then you can have it - with someone else.

I wouldn't know the first thing about
humiliation, and have zero interest in
learning.

I realize that there is a fine line between
pain and pleasure, but for reasons I don't
care to address at the moment, it is a line
I prefer to stay away from.

If you come for the momentary
pleasure you may find you stick
around for an experience greater
than you might have imagined
possible.

Curious?
Got questions?
We should talk.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment