Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well...

It wasn't as bad as it could have been.
Thankfully.

I was thinking about how some people
are concerned that events like this
will have people not responding to
future ones. It is quite indicative
of how we as humans "do business,"
from the past.

While that may good for learning how
not to burn our hands, or do things
that could mortally wound us, we
would likely be better off if we
could at times live and choose from
the present moment.

I know that for myself I would have
missed some very wonderful things
if I had based my actions then on
my fears and concerns that were
germinated from past events.

In a case like a hurricane, faced
with evacuation, what is the worst
thing that could happen if you
listened? Each situation is unique,
and while it could be better than
predicted, playing it safe may just
be the way to go.

Notice I said MAY. The difference
is are you reacting to your past,
or acting from your present when
making your decision?

Most of us have a strong internal
guidance system, but we need to
listen to it to get its benefits.

Thanks all for your concern, and
good thoughts. Who knows how much
they may have contributed to the
lessening of the storm?

Have a great Sunday.
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment